Where can I apply for a passport?


The Campus Center Information & ID Office handles passport applications at the University of Hawai‘i at Mānoa. Services are by appointment only and are only available for UHM students, faculty, and staff.

Other passport processing locations in Hawai‘i can be found by using the locator tool on the U.S. State Department website. 

Note that these sites are for initial applications for passports, not for renewals of existing passports. Renewals are handled by mail. Learn more

  • Last Updated Aug 03, 2023
  • Views 48
  • Answered By Gwen Sinclair

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0